Klik Lighting Control Module
Klik, our lighting connection range provides installers with a flexible and adaptable lighting connection solution that typically sits in ceiling applications in office buildings, schools, and other types of commercial buildings.
Lighting Control | Hager
Klik, our lighting connection range provides installers with a flexible and adaptable lighting connection solution that typically sits in-ceiling applications in office buildings, schools, and other types of commercial buildings.
What is Klik Lighting Control Module?
Klik LCM's enable the control of an area with up to 4 different control groups. Each group of outputs can control standard switched and/or digital dimmable (DALI/DSI) luminaires. The control module can be connected to up to 4 occupancy sensors and up to 4 wall switch overrides (double retractive, centre off).
Features of Klik LCM:
• SELV Switching / Dimming - Each channel is capable of being switched via one of 4 or more switch inputs.
• Sensor with integral lux/sensor (SELV) - This allows daylight dimming and switching utilising any natural light available.
• Scene setting - 4 lighting scenes are possible (plus global Up/Down-On/Off) controlled via centre-off 2 pole retractive grid switch modules and 2 separate scene profiles are available.
• Partition switch - This allows total and separate control of a room with a partition and switch fitted.
• Corridor hold - Linking LCMs with RJ45 lead to hold designated corridor area.
• Presence & absence sensing - Each output channel can be set to Presence or Absence individually.
• Light level offset between channels - This function allows phasing channels to set as a percentage of the lead channel. (E.g. 10%, 60%, 80%, 100%)
• Three-level timeout - At timeout, lighting can turn Off or Dim down in three stages.
• Dimming - DSI, DALI (Broadcast) Broadcast on the required channel to all connected luminaire.
Klik Lighting Control Module In Action
Ben Byram, our Klik Key Account Manager recently worked with MSE Electrical Contractors to specify our Lighting connection solution in tandem with Klik LCM for an office based in Ashby.
Utilising our KLCM system, we were able to provide a scene-setting solution in the board room of the office, which provided flexibility for a variety of lighting needs. From the design to specification, down to the installation stage, Ben ensured that the lighting specifications were continually meeting the requirements of the project. In addition to saving time on site, labour costs were also reduced due to the hard-wiring of the Klik System throughout the office.
Klik Lighting Connection Range
Discover our lighting control solutions
Klik's prefabricated wiring system and adaptable design makes installation a quick and easy process.