Competitions: Spring BBQ Giveaway
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Hager Ltd whose registered office is at Hortonwood 50, Telford TF1 7FT
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Hager Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Entrants must retweet and tag at least one person in the orginal giveaway Twitter post.
5. On the 20th March the Giveaway will start and it will end on 3rd April.
6. No employees of Hager Group or Hager Ltd. can be coubted as an entry.
7. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http:// twitter.com/hageruk
8. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, force majeure or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Hager Ltd.
11. Hager Ltd. is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: Bib Apron, Barbecue, Carrybag, Lunch box, Picnic blanket, Barbecue tong, and electric lighter.
13. The prize is as stated and no alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability of stock and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within a week of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. Hager Ltd will notify the winners when and where the prize can be collected / delivered.
16. Hager Ltd.’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winners agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Hager Ltd.’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
21. Hager Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
22. Hager Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.