Terms and Conditions: BSB Superbike Competition
1. The promoter is: Hager Ltd whose registered office is at Hortonwood 50, Telford TF1 7FT
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Hager Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the giveaway.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this giveaway.
4. The closing date for this giveaway is 5pm on 12th August 2021 Entries after this date will not be accepted into the competition.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Tickets are limited to 2 per person. Multiple entries from the same person will not be accepted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Entrants must comment with their reason for wanting to attend the BSB Superbike Championship on Twitter.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, force majeure or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the giveaway will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Hager Ltd.
10. Hager Ltd. is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The two winning entries will each receive a pair of BSB Superbike Championship tickets to attend the event at Donnington Park on 14/08/2021 and 15/08/2021 with full hospitality included on 15/08/2021.
12. There is no cash alternative.
13. The prizes are not transferable.
14. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without prior notice.
15. Winners will be chosen at random by Hager Ltd.
16. The winners will be notified by DM on Twitter within 12 hours of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within a day of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
17. Hager Ltd will notify the winners when and where the prize can be collected/delivered.
18. Hager Ltd.’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. The winners agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Hager Ltd.’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
24. Hager Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
25. Hager Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.