Integrated Business Management Systems Policy (QHSE)
Situated in Telford, Shropshire, Hager is a market-leading manufacturer of electrical installation equipment for domestic and commercial customers. The scope encompasses the design, manufacture, distribution & customer training for low voltage distribution equipment, protection, control and connection systems, cable management, and electrical wiring accessories.
It is the policy of The Country Management Team – to provide leadership and commitment for the business by establishing and setting clear objectives that are appropriate to the purpose and context of the organisation strategic direction and business goals.
By ensuring compliance with ALL statutory and regulatory requirements applicable to its products, services, and related activities.
By being accountable for the implementation and effectiveness of the Business Management System by promoting an approach to risk and opportunity-based thinking that promotes continual improvement to enhance the performance of the organisation.
To fulfill our policy objectives, The Country Management Team shall:-
- Ensure that the requirements of: - ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001: 2015, and ISO 45001:2018 International Standards relating to this policy are addressed.
- Ensure that all products and services supplied conform to the appropriate contractual and regulatory requirement and are supplied in accordance with applicable codes and specifications to ensure customer requirements are fulfilled.
- Commit to the protection of the environment, including the prevention of pollution and other specific commitment(s) relevant to the organisations context by managing its environmental aspects and impacts.
- Commit to provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill-health. The policy is appropriate to the purpose, size, and context of the organisation and is specific to its risks and opportunities.
- Provide the framework to ensure that the organisations objectives are set.
- Commit to eliminate hazards and reduce its risks by continually improving its management system.
- Commit to consulting with and encouraging participation including where applicable workers’ representatives.
- This policy is communicated within the organisation.
This Policy shall be reviewed by the Country Management Team on an annual basis or as required for continuing suitability.
This policy will be made available to all interested parties, as appropriate or on request.
Policies and certificates
- Terms and conditions
- Product warranties
- UK tax policy
- Returns & stock cleanse Policy
- Customer care policy
- Integrated Business Management Systems Policy (QHSE)
- REACH Declaration
- Sustainable Growth & Ethics
- RoHS & WEEE
- Carriage & Minimum Order Charges
- Global cookie notice
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement
- Training: Changes, Cancellation and Refund Policy